Key features of a Purpose Built Vacation Home
Built with the vacation home guest in mind
The Purpose Built vacation home, is a fully optimized, designed and furnished private luxury vacation home that is built with the vacation home guest experience in mind. It is created to flexibly fit a wide variety of groups and families. Efficiently designed and professionally engineered to maximize capacity and the vacation home experience, a Purpose Built vacation home is a private luxury vacation home with Guest-Influenced™ features including:
Premium resort-like amenities (e.g., home theaters, game rooms, private gardens, cabanas)
- Custom furnishings and themed décor
- Strategically-designed floor plans with bedroom options ranging up to 18+ and equal bedroom to bath ratios
- Stunning architectural designs and quality craftsmanship
- Living and entertainment spaces proportionate to guest capacity
- Leading-edge electronics and equipment
- Oversized outdoor dining and patio areas
- Large private pools with custom landscapes
- Customized hospitality services.
- Turnkey vacation rental program to manage the home and optimize rental potential
A purpose built home will cost in the region of $1.6m – $2.2 and may net in the region of 10% annually in returns.
You have as much control of the process as you want, it can be as turn key as writing the check and the home, the furniture and the management will be taken care of – or you can be as involved with any part of the process you would like. Some like to leave it to the experts, other like to be involved most especially with the layout and interior design elements. Your choice!
Please contact us directly about the purpose built vacation home product with the Jerry Barker Group.